Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 7 Pictures

 City Hall
 "Drury Lane"
' Drury Ln.' you know... the muffin man! He lives on Drury Ln.! Well we didn't find his house..but I know he lives on this street somewhere! :)
 There is a picture of a huge bug we saw on the ground. I think it's head is gone..which was fine by me.

  A place called lees hamburgers. ( I guess they sauted finely chopped up onions and then put them into the meat and make the patty..so bad for you but so wonderful!) 
This experience merited a picture.
 Yum!
In the picture of sister hills and I on the back wall there are pictures. Those are Mardi Gras pictures! Mardi Gras is a huge thing down here. Kids get a week off of school for it! It is crazy! Gause Rd is pretty much shut down and they have parades all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment